Genshin Impact has released The Wanderer, a 5-star Anemo catalyst-user character. He is a wayfaring figure whose identity remains a mystery. Formerly known as Scaramouche, he was once a Fatui Harbinger defeated by Traveler and Nahida in Sumeru. Now, the Wanderer travels around the world, seeking his purpose. Check out The Wanderer skills and abilities:
Yuuban Meigen – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Wanderer performs up to 3 attacks using wind blades, which deal with Anemo Damage.
- Charged Attack: Wanderer gathers a build-up of high wind pressure, dealing AoE Anemo Damage.
Hanega: Song of the Wind – Elemental Skill
Wanderer concentrates the power of the winds, dealing AoE Anemo Damage before jumping into the air and entering the Wind Favored state.
While this state is active, the Wanderer’s movements will gain the following effects:
- He will consume Kuugoryoku Points to maintain his hovering state.
- When sprinting, the Wanderer will consume Kuugoryuku Points to accelerate mid-air. Holding sprint will continuously consume Kuugoryoku Point to maintain speed.
- Jumping will expend extra Kuugoryoku Points and will increase hovering height.
Once the Wanderer runs out of Kuugoryoku Points, Wind Favored state will end.
The Wanderer cannot perform any Plunging Attacks while in the WindFavored state. When he uses Normal and Charged Attacks, they will be converted into Kuugo: Fushoudan and Kuugo: Toufukai. The Damage and AOE of these skills will also increase.
Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays – Elemental Burst
The Wanderer compresses the atmosphere into a singular vacuum, dealing with multiple instances of AoE Anemo Damage. If the character is in the Wind Favored state due to his skill: “Hanega: Song of the Wind.”
Wind Favored state will also end after casting this skill.
If you want to add The Wanderer to your current party, his Limited Character Event Banner is now available. Be sure to download the latest update of Genshin Impact on your Windows gaming PC and consoles.