Genshin Impact has released Version 3.1 Update titled “King Deshret and the Three Magi.” With it comes the arrival of three new Sumeru playable characters. One of these characters is Candace, the scion of Al-Ahmar who serves as the Guardian of Aaru village. According to lore, she is kind to travelers. Still, she can be unforgiving to those who violate the village’s rules and threaten its safety.
As a playable character, Candace is a Hydro polearm user. She uses a shield and parry combat style that mitigates damage. She can provide a great Elemental Normal Attack Buff with her Elemental Burst. Candace can also enhance the Elemental Normal Attack Damage.
For a four-star character, she can also deliver a decent amount of Elemental Burst Damage. At C6, Candace can become a tremendous off-field sub-DPS.
If you’re planning to pull Genshin Impact Candace in the 3.1 banners, you must check these best artifacts for her:
1st Artifacts Build – Heart of Depth
- 2-Piece Set: This will increase Cyno’s Hydro Damage Bonus by 15%.
- 4-Piece Set: After Candace uses her Elemental Skill, she receives an increase of 30% in her Normal Attack and Charged Attack for 15 seconds.
2nd Artifacts Build – Emblem of Severed Fate
- 2-Piece Set: This set can increase Candace’s Energy Recharge by 20%.
- 4-Piece Set: This will increase Candace’s Elemental Burst Damage by 25% of her Energy Recharge. Candace can get up to 75% bonus Damage in this way.
3rd Artifacts Build – Noblesse Oblige
- 2-Piece Set: This artifact will allow Candace to gain up to 20% of Elemental Burst Damage.
- 4-Piece Set: After Candace uses her Elemental Burst, it will increase all of her party members’ Attacks by 20% for 12 seconds. This effect will not stack.
Want to check more artifacts suggestions for Genshin Impact characters? Make sure to follow our blog. Also, download the latest update of Genshin Impact on your gaming PC if you wish to pull for Candace or Cyno. Nilou will also be available for a limited time during Phase 2 in her own banner titled Twirling Lotus.