Genshin Impact has released the newest Electro playable character from Sumeru, Cyno. He is General Mahamatra, who leads the Matra and strikes fear into the hearts of the researchers in the Sumeru Akademiya.
He’s a great addition to your team if you’re looking for an Electro DPS dealer. And to increase his damage, here are the best artifacts for Genshin Impact Cyno:
1st Artifacts Build – Gilded Dreams
- 2-Piece Set: This will increase Cyno’s Elemental Mastery by 80.
- 4-Piece Set: This set will provide Cyno with buffs based on the Elemental Type of his other party members within 8 seconds of triggering an Elemental Reaction.
An increase of 14% in Attack will be given to other party members with Electro vision, like Cyno. On the other hand, a 50% increase in Elemental Mastery will be given to every member with a different Elemental Type.
Each buff can be triggered once every 8 seconds, even when Cyno is not on the field.
2nd Artifacts Build – Gladiator’s Finale
- 2-Piece Set: This set will increase Cyno’sCyno’s Attack by 18%.
- 4-Piece Set: The wielder of this artifact who uses a Sword, Polearm, or Claymore increases their Normal Attack Damage by 35%.
3rd Artifacts Build – Thundering Fury
- 2-Piece Set: This increases Cyno’s Electro Damage Bonus by 15%.
- 4-Piece Set: This set of artifacts will increase Cyno’sCyno’s damage caused by Overloaded, SuperConduct, Electro-Charged, and Hyperbloom by 40%. Cyno’s Damage Bonus conferred by Aggravate will also increase by 20%.
When Quicked or the mentioned Elemental Reactions are triggered, the Elemental Skill cooldown is decreased by 1 second.
Follow our blog for more tips on equipping the right artifacts for each Genshin Impact character.
Cyno is a new playable Electro character released as part of the Version 3.1 update. To be able to pull for Cyno, you will need to download the 3.1 patch update on your gaming PC, console, or mobile phone.