Kuki Shinobu is a new 4-star character with Electro vision in Genshin Impact. In the game’s lore, she acts as the deputy leader of the Arataki Gang. She wears a unique mask that is rather stoic. Unlike the rest of her group, Kuki Shinobu takes matters seriously and professionally.
Check out Kuki Shinobu’s skills:
Normal Attack – Shinobu’s Shadowsword
- Normal Attack: Kuki performs up to 4 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Kuki consumes a certain amount of Stamina and unleashes 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Kuki plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below. This allows her to damage opponents along the path and deals AoE Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Sanctifying Ring
Kuki creates a Grass Ring of Sanctification at the cost of her HP. This deals with Electro Damage to nearby components.
The HP consumption from using this skill will bring her to 20% HP.
Elemental Burst – Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite
Kuki stabs her evil-excoriating blade into the ground. This creates a field that cleanses the area that is foul, dealing continuous Electro Damage to her opponents within its AoE based on Kuki’s Max HP.
If Kuki’s HP is less than or equal to 50% when this skill is used, the field will last longer.
The field will last longer if Kuki’s HP is less than or equal to 50% when this skill is used.
Breaking Free – 1st Ascension Passive
When Kuki’s HP is not higher than 50%, her Healing Bonus will increase by 15%.
Heart’s Repose – 4th Ascension Passive
Kuki’s Sanctifying Ring abilities will be boosted based on her Elemental Mastery:
- Her healing amount will increase by 75% of her Elemental Mastery.
- Her Damage dealt will increase by 25% of Elemental Mastery.
Protracted Prayers – Utility Passive
Kuki gains 25% more rewards when she is dispatched on an Inazuma Expedition for 20 hours.
Kuki will be available for players to pull as part of Arataki Itto’s Limited Character Event Banner titled “Oni’s Royale.” Make sure to download Genshin Impact 2.6 Update on your gaming PC.