Genshin Impact has released the newest 5-star Hydro character in the game, Yelan. We had a glimpse of her character in the Archon Quest of the 2.6 Update while the Traveler was in the Chasm. According to her in-game description, Yelan is a mysterious character who claims to work for the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
Yelan holds a Hydro vision and uses a bow as her weapon as a playable character. When building Yelan, you should focus on her Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst. The following artifacts below will help fully utilize these skills.
Here are the best artifacts for Genshin Impact Yelan:
1st Artifacts Build – Emblem of Severed Fate
- 2-Piece Set: This gives Yelan an increase of 20% in her Energy Recharge stat.
- 4-Piece Set: This set will increase Yelan’s Elemental Burst Damage by 25% of her Energy Recharge. Yelan can obtain a maximum of 75% bonus Damage this way.
2nd Artifacts Build – Heart of Depth
- 2-Piece Set: This set will increase Yelan Hydro Damage Bonus by 15%.
- 4-Piece Set: After Yelan uses her Elemental Skill, it will increase her Normal Attack and Charged Attack Damage by 30% for 15 seconds.
3rd Artifacts Build – Tenacity of the Millelith
- 2-Piece Set: This set will increase Yelan’s HP by 20%.
- 4-Piece Set: When Yelan’s Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the Attack of all her nearby party members will increase by 20%. Their Shield Strength will also increase by 30% for 3 seconds. The effect can be triggered even when the character using the artifact set is not on the field.
Early Artifacts Build – The Exile
- 2-Piece Set: This set will increase Yelan’s Energy Recharge by 20%.
- 4-Piece Set: When Yelan uses an Elemental Burst, she regenerates 2 Energy for all party members except her every 2 seconds for 6 seconds. This effect cannot stack.
For more tips on how to build Genshin Impact characters, make sure to follow our blog. Genshin Impact 2.7 update is now available for gaming PC and gaming consoles. Check out more details by visiting Genshin Impact’s official website.