Genshin Impact 2.7 Update brings Xiao’s Limited Character Event Banner to the game. Xiao is an Anemo polearm-user who happens to be the only surviving Yaksha dispatched by Morax to subdue the demonic spirits wandering in Liyue. If you’re planning to get Genshin Impact Xiao during his banner re-run, this article will guide you on building him with the right set of weapons and artifacts.
Best Weapons for Xiao
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear – On a hit, Xiao’s Attack increases by 3.2% for 6 seconds. It has a maximum of 7 stacks. This effect can occur once every 0.3 seconds. And every time Xiao owns the maximum possible stacks, his Damage will increase by 12%.
- Staff of Homa – Xiao’s HP will increase by 20%. Additionally, this weapon will provide him with an Attack Bonus based on the 0.8% of his Max HP. When his HP is less than 50%, his Attack Bonus is increased by an additional 1% of his Max HP.
- Blackcliff Pole – After defeating an opponent, Xiao’s Attack will increase by 12% for 30 seconds. This weapon’s effect has a maximum of 3 stacks.
Best Artifacts for Xiao
- Vermillion Hereafter (4-Pieces) – A 2-piece set of this artifact increases Xiao’s Attack by 18%. While a 4-piece set will allow him to gain Nascent Light after using an Elemental Burst. This will increase his Attack by 8% for 16 seconds. When Xiao’s HP decreases, his Attack will increase by 10%.
- Gladiator’s Finale & Viridescent Venerer – A 2-piece set of Gladiator’s Finale will increase Xiao’s Attack by 18%. While another 2-piece set of Viridescent Venerer will increase his Anemo Damage Bonus by 15%.
Genshin Impact Xiao is now available in his Limited Character Event Banner – Invitation to the Mundane Life. It is part of the Genshin Impact Update 2.7 Part 1, released last May 31, 2022, for gaming PC and consoles.