Genshin Impact 2.6 brings back the Limited Character Event Banner of Venti, the Anemo Archon of Mondstadt. The version was released on gaming PC and consoles on March 28, along with the banner of Kamisato Ayato. Venti is a five-star Anemo character that uses a bow as his weapon, delivering AoE attacks to his opponents. But to fully utilize his skills, you need to get the best artifacts for Venti.
Here are the best artifacts for Venti:
1 – Viridescent Venerer (4-Set Artifacts)
This artifact set build is perfect for building Venti as your party’s Swirl Sub DPS. It is best paired with the 5-star weapon, Elegy for the End.
- 2 – Piece: This set increases Venti’s Anemo Damage Bonus by 15%.
- 4 – Piece: This set will increase the Swirl Damage of Venti’s Elemental Attacks by 60%. It also decreases the opponent’s Elemental Resistance to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10 seconds.
2 – Noblesse Oblige (4-Set Artifacts)
The Noblesse Oblige 4-set artifacts build, on the other hand, is best to make Venti your party’s Sub-DPS support character. You can use Elegy for the End or Skyward Harp as the best weapon suited for this artifact build.
- 2 – Piece: This set will increase Venti’s Elemental Burst DMG by 20%.
- 4 – Piece: After Venti uses his Elemental Burst, it will increase all of his party members’ Attacks by 20% for the next 12 seconds. However, this effect cannot stack.
3 – Viridescent Venerer (2-Set Artifacts) & Noblesse Oblige (2-Set Artifacts)
The 2-set Viridescent Venerer and 2-set Noblesse Oblige build are perfect for players who want to build a balance-set for Venti. Aside from the fact that it goes well with 5-star bow weapons, they also go well with 4-star bow weapons such as The Stringless and Favonius Warbow.
- Viridescent Venerer 2 – Piece: This 2-piece set of Viridescent Venerer will increase Venti’s Anemo Damage Bonus by 15%.
- Noblesse Oblige 2 – Piece: This 2-piece set of Noblesse Oblige will increase his Elemental Burst Damage by 20%.
For more build recommendations on Genshin Impact characters, bookmark our blog.