Genshin Impact has finally released the newest 5-star Electro character in the game, Yae Miko. She uses a catalyst as a weapon to deal Electro Damage to her enemies. Her skill allows her to leave Sensshou Sakura, which attacks any nearby enemies with lightning strikes. This makes Genshin Impact Yae Miko an ideal character to deal with Raiden Shogun to trigger Electro Resonance and give a boost for recharging Energy Recharge.
If you have pulled Yae Miko on her Limited Character Banner, here’s a build guide so you can equip her with the right weapon and artifact set.
Best Weapons for Yae Miko
- Kagura’s Verity – Yae Miko gains the Kagura Dance Effect when she uses her Elemental Skill. This will cause the Elemental Skill Damage to increase by 12% for 16 seconds. It has a max of 3 stacks. Yae will also gain 12% of all her Elemental Damage Bonus when they possess 3 stacks.
- The Widsith – When Yae Miko is in the field, her weapon will gain a random theme song for 10 seconds. This will occur once every 30 seconds. These songs include:
- Aria: Elemental Damage will increase by 48%.
- Interlude: Elemental Mastery will increase by 240.
- Recitative: Attack will increase by 60%.
- Mappa Mare – When Yae Miko’s attacks trigger an Elemental reaction, she gains an 8% Elemental Damage Bonus for 10 seconds. It has a max of 2 stacks.
Best Artifacts for Yae Miko
- Thundering Fury (2-Piece) and Gladiator’s Finale (2-Piece) – The 2-piece set of Thundering Fury will increase Yae’s Electro Damage Bonus by 15%. While a 2-piece set of Gladiator’s Finale will give Yae Miko an 18% increase in her Attack Damage.
- Thundering Fury (4-Piece) – A 2-piece set of Thundering Fury will increase Yae’s Electro Damage by 15%. And a complete 4-set piece of the artifact will increase her damage caused by Overload, Super Conduct, and Eletro-Charged by 40%. The effects will decrease Yae’s Elemental Skill cooldown by 1 second, which can only occur once every 0.8 seconds.
You can get Yae Miko from her own Character Limited Banner titled Everbloom Violet, which will run until March 8, 2022. Yae Miko is part of Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Update, and you can download this latest update of Genshin Impact on your gaming PC or gaming consoles.