Genshin Impact has released the second Electro five-star character from Inazuma, the Fox Priestess, Yae Miko. The release of Yae Miko is part of Genshin Impact Version 2.5, which was released last February 16 on gaming PC and gaming consoles.
Travelers get to meet Yae Miko during the Electro Archon Quest. During this story quest, we learn that Yae Miko is one of the oldest acquaintances of Raiden Shogun. You can get Yae Miko from her banner, Everbloom Violet, which will run until March 8, 2022.
Check out her talents and passive skills below:
Spiritfox Sin-Eater – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Yae Miko summons forth kitsune spirits, which initiate a maximum of 3 attacks that deal with Electro Damage.
- Charged Attack: Miko consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal Electro Damage after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack: Miko gathers the might of Electro. She plummets towards the ground from mid-air, enabling her to damage all the opponents in her path. She also deals AoE Electro Damage upon impact with the ground.
Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura – Elemental Skill
Yae moves swiftly and leaves a Sesshou Sakura behind. These have the following properties:
- It periodically strikes one nearby opponent with lightning, which deals Electro Damage.
- Multiple Sesshou Sakura near each other will increase their level. This boosts the damage they deal with their lightning strikes.
This skill has three charges.
Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin – Elemental Burst
Yae Miko summons lightning upon her foes, dealing AoE Electro Damage.
Yae will unseal all the nearby Sesshou Sakura when she uses this skill. It destroys their outer forms and transforms them into Tenko Thunderbolts.
The Tenko Thunderbolts will descend from the skies with AoE Electro Damage. Each Sesshou Sakura that gets destroyed will create one Tenko Thunderbolt.
The Shrine’s Sacred Shade
When Yae Miko’s cast her Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin. Each Sesshou Sakura that gets destroyed will reset the cooldown for one charge of the Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura.
Every point of Yae Miko’s Elemental Mastery will increase Sesshou Sakura Damage by 0.15%.
Meditations of a Yako
Yae Miko gains a 25% chance to get 1 regional Character Talent Material when crafting.
Genshin Impact Update 2.5 has been released. You can download this latest update from their official website or via the game’s page on Epic Games.