Gorou is now available for players to obtain in Genshin Impact. He is a 4-star Geo character who uses a bow to deal damage to his opponents. He can boost his ally’s Defense, Geo Damage, and resistance to interruption. This will make him a great addition to teams that have Zhongli, Ningguang, and Arataki Itto as their main DPS.
If you have managed to get Gorou from Arataki Itto’s banner, then here’s the perfect build guide so you can equip him with the right weapons and artifacts.
Best Weapons for Gorou
- Elegy for the End – has an effect called The Parting Refrain. It increases its wielder, the Elementary Mastery, by 60. When Gorou’s Elemental Skills or Elemental Bursts hit opponents, he gains a Sigil of Remembrance. The effect will trigger once every 0.2 seconds and can trigger even if the character is not the field.
- Once Gorou possesses 4 Sigils of Remembrance, all of them will be consumed. All nearby party members will obtain the Millennial Movement: Farewell Song effect for 12 seconds. This will increase Elemental Mastery by 100 and increase Attack by 20%.
- Favonius Warbow – Any CRIT Hits from Gorou will have a 60% chance of generating a small amount of Elemental Particles. This will regenerate 6 Energy for him. The effect can only occur once every 12 seconds.
- Sacrificial Bow – After damaging an opponent with his Elemental Skill, Gorou’s skill has a 40% chance to end its own cooldown.
Best Artifacts for Gorou
- The Husk of Opulent Dreams – The 2-piece set of this artifact will increase Gorou’s DEF by 30%. If equipped with the 4-piece set, he will gain the Curiosity effect, which has the following conditions:
- Once on the field, Gorou will gain 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack. This can trigger a maximum of once every 0.3 seconds.
- Once off the field, he will gain 1 stack every 3 seconds.
- Curiosity will stack up to 5 times. Each will give a 6% increase in DEF and a 6% increase in Geo Damage Bonus.
- Archaic Petra – A 2-piece set will give Gorou a 15% increase in Geo Damage. While a 4-piece set will give him an Elemental Shard created through a Crystallize Reaction. All party members will also gain a 35% Damage Bonus for a particular element for 10 seconds.
- Noblesse Oblige – A 2-piece set will increase Gorou’s Elemental Burst Damage by 20%. And a 2-piece set will increase all the party member’s ATK by 20% for 12 seconds after he uses an Elemental Burst.
You can obtain Gorou from Arataki Itto’s Character Event Wish Banner – The Oni’s Royale. The banner will run until January 4. It is part of the Genshin Impact Version 2.3 update, which was released last November 24 for gaming PC and gaming consoles.