Genshin Impact has released Gorou alongside Arataki Itto as part of the 2nd update from Version 2.3 released on gaming PC and gaming consoles last November 24. Gorou is the first 4-star Geo character from Inazuma introduced in the game.
Travelers were introduced to Gorou as the courageous general of the Watatsumi Army. You can get Gorou in Arataki Itto’s banner – The Oni’s Royale, which will run until January 4, 2022.
Check out Gorou’s talents and passive skills below:
Ripping Fang Fletching – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Gorou performs up to 4 consecutive shots with his bow.
- Charged Attack: Gorou performs a precise Aimed Shot with increased Damage. While aiming, stone crystals will accumulate on his arrowhead. A fully charged crystalline arrow will deal with Geo Damage.
- Plunging Attack: Gorou will fire a shower of arrows mid-air before falling to the ground. This deals AoE Damage upon impact.
Inuzaka All-Round Defense – Elemental Skill
Gorou deals with an AoE Geo Damage attack, setting up a General’s War Banner.
General’s War Banner
This skill provides up to 3 buffs to its active characters within the skill’s AoE based on the number of Geo characters present in the party.
- 1 Geo character will add a DEF Bonus called Standing Firm.
- 2 Geo characters increase resistance to interruption called Impregnable.
- 3 Geo characters increase Geo Damage called Crunch.
Gorou can deploy 1 General’s War Banner on the field. Characters can only benefit from it at a time. And when a party member leaves the team, the buff can last for 2 seconds.
Upon holding this skill, it will adjust the location of the skill.
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory – Elemental Burst
Gorou deals AoE Geo Damage which creates a field known as the General’s Glory to embolden his comrades.
This is a field that has the following properties:
- The field creates Inazuka All-Round Defense, which provides buffs to active characters within the skill’s AoE based on the number of Geo characters.
- It generates 1 Crystal Collapse every 1.5 seconds, which deals AoE Geo Damage to an opponent within the skill’s AoE.
- Gorou pulls 1 elemental shard in the skill’s AoE to your active character’s position every 1.5 seconds.
If the General’s War banner created by Gorou exists on the field when his ability is used, the banner will be destroyed. The duration of General’s Glory, Inazuka All-Round Defense will not summon the General War Banner. If ever Gorou falls, the effects of General’s Glory will be cleared.
Heedless of the Wind and Weather – 1st Ascension Passive
After Gorou uses the Juuga: Forward Unto Victory, all of his nearby party members’ DEF will increase by 25% for 12 seconds.
A Favor Repaid – 4th Ascension Passive
Gorou will receive the following Damage Bonuses to his attacks based on his DEF:
- Inuzaka All-Round Defense – Gorou’s Skill Damage will increase by 156% DEF.
- Juuga: Forward Unto Victory – Gorou’s Skill Damage and Crystal Collapse Damage will increase by 15.6 of Defense.
Seeker of Shinies – Utility Passive
Adding Gorou to your party will display the location of nearby resources unique to Inazuma on the mini-map.