Arataki Itto is one of the two newest playable characters in Genshin Impact. He is a five-star Geo character who has the blood of the crimson oni running in his veins. With the help of his Akaushi bull, Ushi, and his mighty Kanabou, he deals immense Geo Damage to his enemies.
If you obtain Arataki Itto from his Character Event Wish Banner, here’s the best build guide you can follow. This guide includes the list of the best weapons and artifacts for Itto:
Best Weapons for Arataki Itto
- Redhorn Stonethresher – This claymore has an effect called Gokadaiou Otogibanashi. Arataki Itto’s DEF increases by 28%. His Normal and Charged Attack Damage is increased by 40% of DEF.
- Whiteblind – On a hit, Itto’s Normal and Charged Attacks increase his ATK and DEF by 6% for 6 seconds. It can have a maximum of 4 stacks and can occur once every 0.5 seconds.
- Serpent Spine – Every 4 seconds Itto is on the field, he will deal 6% more damage and take 3% more damage. This effect will have a maximum stack of 5 stacks. It will not reset if the Itto leaves the field.
Best Artifacts for Arataki Itto
- The Husk of Opulent Dreams – A 2-piece of this artifact will increase Itto’s DEF by 30%, while a full set will allow him to obtain the Curiosity effect with the following conditions:
- When on the field, Itto gains 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack. This can trigger a maximum of once every 0.3 seconds.
- When off the field, Itto gains 1 stack every 3 seconds. Curiosity can stack up to 4 times. Each stack will provide a 6% DEF and 6% Geo Damage Bonus.
- Once the 6 seconds pass without Itto gaining a Curiosity stack, 1 stack is lost.
- Retracing Bolide – A 2-piece set will increase Itto’s shield strength by 35%. And a 4-piece set will allow Itto to gain an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack Damage if protected by a shield.
- Archaic Petra – a 2 piece set that allows him to gain a 15% Geo Damage Bonus. And a complete set will allow him to obtain an Elemental Shard which is created through a Crystallized Reaction. All of Itto’s party members will gain a 35% Damage Bonus for a particular element for 10 seconds. However, Itto can only gain only one form of Elemental Damage Bonus at any one time.
Obtain Arataki Itto from his Character Event Wish Banner – Oni’s Royale. The banner runs from December 14 to January 4. You can also get the new 4-star Geo character, Gorou, from the same banner. The release of Arataki Itto and Gorou is part of Genshin Impact Version 2.3 Update on gaming PC and consoles.