The backstory: When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Play back and forth between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.
And guess what? Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving online universe for up to 30 players, and includes all existing gameplay upgrades and content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online.
Come up through the ranks to become a CEO of your own criminal empire by trading contraband or form a Motorcycle Club and rule the streets. Pull off daring co-operative Heists, enter adrenaline-fueled Stunt Races, compete in unique Adversary Modes or create your own content to play and share with the entire GTA community.
GTA Online players can now add a brand-new car to their collection, the enviable Pfister Comet S2 Cabrio, available to purchase at Legendary Motorsport.
In addition, this week brings Double Rewards in the Nightlife Leak Finale and the challenging Specialist+ Security Contracts – both of which debuted as part of The Contract.
Highlights from today’s update include:
- New Vehicle: The Pfister Comet S2 Cabrio, available at Legendary Motorsport
- Returning Modes: Every Bullet Counts, Hardest Target, Kill Quota, and Power Play, with the latter paying Triple GTA$ and RP
- Double GTA$ and RP on the Nightlife Leak Finale and Specialist+ Security Contracts
- A free Orange DJ Pooh Tee forany player who meets with Dr. Dre at the Los Santos Golf Club and completes the intro to The Data Leaks
- A free Rockstar Studio Colors Sweater for visiting Record A Studios this week
- Weapon Discounts: Free Minigun, plus 50% off all Mk II Weapons Mods
- Vehicle Discounts: 50% off the HVY Insurgent, 40% off the Rhino Tank, Anti-Aircraft Trailer, and Pfister Neon, 30% off the Överflöd Imorgon, and 25% off the Enus Deity and TM-02 Khanjali
- The Coil Raiden is this week’s top prize at the Lucky Wheel
- Prize Ride and Challenge: Placing in the Top 3 across nine different Pursuit Series races this week will earn the Annis Euros
- Test Rides: The Vapid Dominator ASP, Dinka RT3000, and Übermacht Cypher
- Prime Gaming Bonus: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get a GTA$100K bonus for playing any time this week
Inspire Envy with the New Pfister Comet S2 Cabrio
A car so light, fast, and easy to drive, you barely have to lift a finger. Coincidentally, it’s also the most popular car for the millionaire under 25. So, you can pull up in Vinewood Hills, pull down the roof, watch the sunset, and make more trust fund babies in the passenger seat. That’s asset growth.
The Pfister Comet S2 Cabrio, available now at Legendary Motorsport.
2X GTA$ and RP on Nightlife Leak Finale
After pursuing all leads on Dr. Dre’s stolen cell phone, head to The Diamond Casino and recover the copy of Dr. Dre’s stolen music from the Penthouse party. All players who complete Nightlife Leak Finale this week will receive 2X GTA$ and RP.
Get the Orange DJ Pooh Tee
Plus, any player who meets with Dr. Dre this week at the Los Santos Golf Club in the intro to The Data Leaks will net the Orange DJ Pooh Tee after dealing with those unruly golfers. This tee will be delivered to all eligible players by Jan 21.
2X GTA$ and RP on Specialist+ Security Contracts
Those with the smarts to team up with Franklin Clinton and provide hard-hitting solutions for the LS elite can find double pay on the most challenging jobs available. Simply head to your Agency and fire up a Specialist+ Contract from your desktop to start earning extra.
Collect the Rockstar Studio Colors Sweater by Visiting the Music Studio
Convey your insider status and access to artists, producers, and the like tastefully this week by visiting Record A Studios anytime to receive the Rockstar Studio Colors Sweater.