Genshin Impact 2.3 brings Albedo and Eula’s banners back alongside a new story quest featuring these two Mondstadt characters. If you plan to get Albedo on his banner’s re-run, this is a build guide to help you equip the right weapons and right artifacts for him.
Best Weapons for Albedo
- Cinnabar Spindle – Upon wielding it, his Elemental Skill Damage is increased by 40% of Defense. This effect clears 0.1 seconds after the Elemental Skill deals Damage and will enter a 1.5 seconds cooldown.
- Harbinger of Dawn – When Albedo’s HP is above 90%, his CRIT Rate increases by 14%.
- Festering Desire – Upon wielding this sword, it increases his Elemental Skill Damage by 16% and Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 6%.
Best Artifacts for Albedo
- Husk Of Opulent Dreams (4 pieces) – Albedo gains 30% of Defense. He will also obtain the Curiosity effect, which brings the following conditions:
- When he is on the field, he gains 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack. This triggers a maximum of once every 0.3 seconds.
- When Albedo is off the field, he gains 1 stack every 3 seconds. Curiosity can stack up to 4 times, which provides a 6% Defense and a 6% Geo Damage Bonus increase.
- When 6 seconds pass without Albedo gaining a Curiosity stack, 1 stack is lost.
- Archaic Petra (4 pieces) – Albedo gains 15% Geo Damage Bonus. And upon obtaining an Elemental Shard Created through a Crystallize Reaction. All of his party members gain a 35% Damage Bonus for that particular element for 10 seconds. He can only gain one form of Elemental Damage Bonus in this manner at any one time.
- Tenacity of the Millelith (4 pieces) – Albedo gains 20% of HP. And when he uses his Elemental Skill on an opponent, the Attack of all nearby party members increases by 20%. Their Shield Strength also increases by 30% for 3 seconds. The effect can trigger once every 0.5 seconds. It can also trigger even when he is not on the field.
As a playable character, Albedo is a five-star Geo character that delivers the best supplemental damage. So use his Elemental Skill, Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma, by constantly activating it to optimize his damage potential.
Players can get Albedo in his Character Limited Event Banner Re-Run: Secretum Secretorum. It will run until December 14, 2021. It is part of Genshin Impact Update 2.3, which is now available to download on gaming pc and gaming consoles.