Genshin Impact Version 2.3 has been released for gaming PC and gaming consoles. A part of the update is the re-run of Eula and Albedo’s banners: Born of Ocean Swell and Secretum Secretorum. This latest update will also feature a new story quest called “Shadows Amidst Snowstorms.” In its trailer, we’ll see Mondstadt characters, Eula and Bennet, along with the Traveler and Paimon, facing off against Albedo.
Albedo is the Investigation Team of the Knights of Favonius’ captain. He is also the Chief Alchemist and is also the Kreideprinz. He is a Geo five-star character who wields a sword to deal with his opponents as a playable character.
Check out Albedo’s talents and abilities below:
Favonius Bladework: Weiss – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Albedo performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Albedo unleashes 2 rapid sword strikes, which consumes a certain amount of Stamina.
- Plunging Attack: Albedo drops from mid-air to strike the ground below. This allows Albedo to damage opponents along the path and deals AoE Damage upon impact.
Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma – Elemental Skill
With alchemy, Albedo creates a Solar Isotoma which deals with AoE Geo Damage. Hold the Elemental Skill to designate its location.
The Solar Isotoma has the following features:
- Enemies within the Solar Isotoma field take Damage, the Solar Isotoma will generate Transient Blossoms which deal AoE Geo Damage. The Damage dealt by Albedo scales off his DEF.
- The Transient Blossoms can be generated once every 2 seconds.
- When Albedo or ally character is located at the locus of the Solar Isotoma. It will accumulate Geo power which forms a crystallized platform that lifts the character up to a certain height.
- Solar Isotoma is considered a Geo construct. One crystallized platform can only exist at a time.
Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide – Elemental Burst
Under Albedo’s command, Geo crystals surge and burst forth from the earth. This deals AoE Geo Damage in front of him.
If there is a Solar Isotoma on the field, 7 Fatal Blossoms will be generated. This burst violently into bloom and deals AoE Geo Damage.
The Tectonic Tide Damage and Fatal Blossom Damage will not generate Transient Blossoms.
Calcite Might – 1st Ascension Passive
Transient Blossoms from Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma will deal 25% more Damage to opponents whose HP is below 50%.
Homuncular Nature – 4th Ascension Passive
When Albedo uses Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide. It increases the Elemental Mastery of nearby party members by 125 for 10 seconds.
Flash of Genius (Albedo) – Utility Passive
Every time Albedo crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
Albedo is now available for players to pull on his Character Limited Banner Re-Run as part of Genshin Impact 2.3. Secretum Secretorum will run until December 14, 2021.