Genshin Impact will release a new 5-star Geo character from Inazuma, Arataki Itto. He is a part oni, and is the Head of the Arataki Gang. He is described as an intrepid man that can move as fast as the wind and mighty as thunder.
Arataki Itto holds a Geo vision and wields a Claymore to defeat his enemies as a playable character. He also has a young akaushi bull named Ushi, which Itto can summon on the battlefield.
Check out Arataki Itto’s talents:
Normal Attack – Fight Club Legend
- Normal Attack: Itto performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. When his 2nd and 4th attacks hit his enemies, Itto will gain 1/2 stacks of Superlative Strength. Upon gaining 5 stacks, it will trigger the effect and refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.
- Charged Attack: When holding to initiate Itto’s Charged Attack, you may use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Super Strength. Once the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash a powerful attack.
- Plunging Attack: Itto plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, which damages opponents along the path. This also deals with Damage upon impact.
Masastsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! – Elemental Skill
Itto hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull, which deals Geo Damage to his enemies. When Ushi hits opponents, it will grant Itto 1 stack of Superlative Super Strength.
- Ushi will remain on the field and do the following things:
- Ushi taunts surrounding opponents and draws their attacks.
- Ushi inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki’s Max HP.
- When Ushi takes Damage, it will provide Itto with 1 stack of Superlative Super Strength.
- Ushi will flee the field when its HP reaches 0 or after its duration ends. This also grants Itto 1 stack of Superlative Super Strength.
Upon holding his Elemental Skill, you can adjust Itto’s throwing angle. Ushi becomes a Geo construct. Itto can only have 1 Ushi when he is deployed on the field.
Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Devil! – Elemental Burst
Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King emerge, using his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle. During this state, Itto gains special abilities:
- His Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Geo Damage.
- His Normal Attack Speed will increase.
- His Attack will also increase based on his DEF.
- The first and third combos of his attacks will grant 1 stack of Superlative Super Strength when they hit his enemies.
The Raging Oni King state will clear once Itto leaves the field. Also, during this state, Itto’s Elemental and Physical Resistance is decreased by 20%.
Arataki Itto will soon be released as a playable character in Genshin Impact in the latest update. Genshin Impact Version 2.3 will arrive on November 24, 2021, on gaming PC and consoles.