The pyro-user character Hu Tao is once again available for Genshin Impact players to get. Her exclusive character Event Wish Banner – Moment of Bloom will run until November 23, 2021. It’s the second time her Banner has been featured in the game. We definitely recommend getting Hu Tao if you still don’t have a Pyro-DPS character in your team. Genshin Impact Hu Tao has one of the highest CRIT Damage bases in the game, followed by another pyro-character, Diluc. If you plan to get Hu Tao in her Banner, this guide lists the best weapons and artifacts you can use to optimize all of her abilities.
Best Weapons for Hu Tao
- Staff of Homa – Hu Tao’s HP increases by 20%. Additionally, this weapon provides an Attack Bonus based on 0.8% of Hu Tao’s Max HP. When Hu Tao’s HP is less than 50%, her Attack Bonus will increase by 1% of Max HP.
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear – Hu Tao gains the weapon’s ability, “Eagle Spear of Justice.” When she hits an enemy, her Attack increases by 3.2% for 6 seconds. She can gain a max of 7 stacks. The effect of this weapon can occur once every 0.3 seconds. Once Hu Tao gains the maximum number of stacks, the Damage she can deal with will increase by 12%.
- Deathmatch – Hu Tao gains this weapon’s ability, “Gladiator.” If there are at least 2 enemies near Hu Tao, her Attack will increase by 16%. If there are less than 2 enemies, her Attack will increase by 24%,
Best Artifacts for Hu Tao
- Crimson Witch of Flames (4-Pieces) – Hu Tao gains a 15% increase in Pyro Damage Bonus from a 2-piece set of these artifacts. While a 4-piece set increases Hu Tao’s Overload and Burning Damage by 40%. Hu tao’s Vaporize and Melt Damage also increases by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill will also increase its 2-piece Set Effect by 50% for 10 seconds. It can have a max stack of 3.
- Shimenawa’s Reminiscence (4-Pieces) – A 2-piece set of this artifact will give Hu Tao an increase of 18% in her Attack damage. While a 4-piece set will increase Hu Tao’s Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack Damage by 50% for 10 seconds when she casts an Elemental Skill, and she has 15 or more Energy. The effect will not trigger again during its duration.
Aside from Hu Tao, players can also get Thoma, Sayu, and Diona from her exclusive Character Event Wish Banner. Hu Tao’s re-run banner is a part of the Genshin Impact 2.2 update. The game is free-to-download for players on their Microsoft Windows gaming PC or gaming laptop.