The second part of Genshin Impact 2.2 Update will bring back Hu Tao’s Event Wish Banner – Moment of Bloom in the game. This Event Banner will not only feature Hu Tao but also the new 4-star Pyro-user character, Thoma. Other 4-star characters, including “Kätzlein Cocktail” Diona (Cryo) and “Mujina Ninja” Sayu, will also receive a substantial drop-rate boost.
Hu Tao was first introduced in Genshin Impact on March 2, 2021. She is the current director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, who manages Liyue’s funerary affairs. Despite her young age, she does her utmost to carry out a person’s last rites. She is intent on preserving and maintaining the world’s balance of yin and young. As a playable character, she is a playable Pyro character who uses a polearm to execute her skills and deal immense damage to her enemies. Check out Hu Tao’s talents and abilities below:
Secret Spear of Wangsheng – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Hu Tao performs up to six consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Hu Tao consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward. She deals damage to her enemies along the way.
- Plunging Attack: Hu Tao drops from mid-air to strike the ground below. She damages all opponents along the path and deals AoE Damage upon impact.
Guide to Afterlife – Elemental Skill
Upon activation, Hu Tao consumes a portion of her HP. She knocks her nearby enemies back and enters the Paramita Papilio State.
Hu Tao’s Paramita Papilio State:
- Hu Tao’s Attack will increase based on her HP when entering the Paramita Papilio State. Her Attack Bonus cannot exceed 400% of Hu Tao’s Base Attack.
- Hu Tao’s attack Damage converts to Pyro Damage. This cannot be overridden by other elemental infusions.
- In her Paramita Papilio state, Hu Tao’s Charged Attacks apply the Blood Blossom effect to enemies it hits.
Hu Tao’s Blood Blossom Effect:
- Any enemies affected by Blood Blossom will take Pyro Damage every 4 seconds. This damage is considered an Elemental Skill Damage.
- An opponent can be affected by one Blood Blossom effect at a time. Its duration will be refreshed by Hu Tao itself.
- The Paramita Papilio will end when its duration is over or when Hu Tao left the battlefield or has fallen.
Spirit Soother – Elemental Burst
Hu Tao commands her blazing spirit, which deals Pyro Damage in a large Area of Effect. Upon striking an enemy, she regenerates a certain percentage of her max HP. This effect can trigger up to five times based on the number of enemies hit by Hu Tao.
If Hu Tao’s HP is below or equal to 50% when the enemy is hit, both the Damage and HP Regeneration increases.
Flutter By – 1st Ascension Passive
The Paramita Papilio state activates as the Guide to Afterlife ends, all allies in Hu Tao’s party will receive an increase in their CRIT Rate by 12% for 8 seconds.
Sanguine Rouge – 4th Ascension Passive
When Hu Tao’s HP is equal to or less than 50%, her Pyro Damage will increase by 33%.
The More the Merrier – Utility Passive
If Hu Tao cooks a dish perfectly, she has an 18% chance to get an additional “Suspicious” dish of the same type.
You can get Hu Tao, Thoma, Sayu, and Diona while the Moment of Bloom Banner is up until November 23, 2021. You can download Genshin Impact on your gaming PC for free.