Thoma is the new 4-star Pyro character that players can obtain from Hu Tao’s Re-Run Banner. He uses a polearm weapon to deal AoE Pyro Damage to his enemies and summon a blazing shield based on his max health stat. Thoma is known as the “Protector From Afar” and the “Chief Retainer of the Kamisato Clan.” If you want to get Genshin Impact Thoma, this is a build guide to help you use the right set of artifacts and weapons for his skills:
Best Weapons for Thoma
- Engulfing Lightning – Thoma’s Attack is increased by 28% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. He can gain a maximum bonus of 80% Attack. He also gains 30% Energy Recharge for 12 seconds after using an Elemental Burst.
- Skyward Spine – This weapon increases Thoma’s CRIT Rate by 8%. It also increases his Normal Attack Speed by 12%. Additionally, Normal and Charged Attack hits on enemies have a 50% chance to trigger a vacuum blade which deals with 40% of the Attack as Damage in a small Area of Effect. This effect will occur no more than once every 2 seconds.
- The Catch – This weapon increases Thoma’s Elemental Burst Damage by 16% and his Elemental Burst CRIT Rate by 6%.
Best Artifacts for Thoma
- Emblem of Severed Fate (4 Pieces) – A 2-piece set will increase Thoma’s Energy Recharge by 20%. The 4-piece set will increase her Elemental Burst Damage by 25% of Energy Recharge. Thoma can also obtain a maximum of 75% bonus Damage.
- Noblesse Oblige (2 Pieces) and Crimson Witch of Flames (2 Pieces) – A 2-piece set of Noblesse Oblige will give Thoma an Elemental Burst Damage increase of 20%, while a 2-piece set of Crimson Witch of Flames will increase his Pyro Damage Bonus by 15%.
Players will be able to get Thoma on Hu Tao’s Re-Run Banner “Moment of Bloom,” which started last November 2. Her banner will run until November 23, 2021. To try Thoma and his abilities, you can download Genshin Impact for free on your gaming PC.