Sangonomiya Kokomi is a five-star Hydro character that has been released by Genshin Impact. She is a catalyst user who can support her party members with her excellent healing capabilities. Sangonomiya Kokomi is the leader of the Sangonomiya Resistance, which fights against the Vision Hunt Decree of the Raiden Shogun.
If you have been able to get Kokomi from her Banner, this build guide will help optimize her skills. This guide has a list of the best weapons and best artifacts to optimize her skill kit:
Best Weapons for Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Everlasting Moonglow – Kokomi’s Healing Bonus is increase by 10. Her Normal Attack Damage is also increase by 1% of her Max HP. For 12 seconds after using an Elemental Burst, her Normal Attacks, which will hit enemies, will restore 0.6 of her Energy. Her Energy can recharge this way once every 0.1 seconds.
- Prototype Amber – After Kokomi uses an Elemental Burst, it regenerates 4 Energy every 2 seconds for 6 seconds. All party members will regenerate 4% HP every 2 seconds for this duration.
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers – When switching party members during a fight, the new character taking the field will have their Attack increased by 24% for 10 seconds. This effect will only occur every 20 seconds.
Best Artifacts for Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Heart of Depth (4-pieces) – A two-piece Heart of Depth artifact will give Kokomi Hydro Damage Bonus by 15%. On the other hand, a four-piece of this artifact will increase Kokomi’s Normal Attack and Charged Attack Damage by 30% for 15 seconds after she uses her Elemental Skill.
- Heart of Depth (2 Pieces) and Tenacity of the Millelith (2 Pieces) – A two-piece of Heart of Depth will increase Kokomi’s Hydro Damage Bonus by 15%. A two-piece of Tenacity of the Millelith will increase Kokomi’s HP by 20%.
- Heart of Depth (2 Pieces) and Maiden Beloved (2 Pieces) – A two-piece of Heart of Depth will increase Kokomi’s Hydro Damage Bonus by 15%. On the other hand, a two-piece of Maiden Beloved will increase Kokomi’s Healing by 15%.
Genshin Impact players can obtain Sangonomiya Kokomi through her Limited Event Banner, which was released on September 21. You can try her gameplay by updating the latest version of the game on your gaming PC or mobile devices.