Genshin Impact has released Sangonomiya Kokomi, also known as the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island, a location in Inazuma that was introduced during the latest update. Aside from being a priestess, Sangonomiya Kokomi is also the leader of the Sangonomiya Resistance, which goes against the Vision Hunt Decree that the Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon, has placed under its sovereignty.
As a playable character, Sangonomiya Kokomi is a Hydro-character user who wields a catalyst designed as a supporting character with excellent healing capabilities. Get to know her talents and what she can do to your current party.
The Shape of Water – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Kokomi performs up to 3 consecutive attacks, which take the form of swimming fish that deals Hydro Damage to enemies.
- Charged Attack: Kokomi consumes a certain amount of Stamina. She then deals AoE Hydro Damage after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack: Kokomi gathers the might of the Hydro vision as she plunges towards the ground from mid-air. She then deals AoE Hydro Damage to opponents in her path as she impacts the ground.
Kurage’s Oath – Elemental Skill
Kokomi summons a “Bare-Kurage” created from water, which can heal her party members. Using this skill will apply a Wet elemental effect to Kokomi.
Bake-Kurage also deals Hydro Damage to any surrounding opponents near Kokomi. It also heals nearby party members at fixed intervals, and its healing will be based on Kokomi’s Max HP.
Nereid’s Ascension – Elemental Burst
- Kokomi summons the might of Watatsumi, which deals Hydro Damage to surrounding enemies. It robes Kokomi in her Ceremonial Garment from the flowing waters of Sangonomiya.
- Ceremonial Garment
- All of Kokomi’s Normal Attack, Charged Attack, and Bake-Kurage Damage increased based on her Max HP.
- When Kokomi’s Normal and Charged Attack hit her opponents, she will restore HP for all nearby party members. The amount restored on her party member’s health is depending on her Max HP.
- Kokomi’s resistance to the interruption will increase. She is also allowed to move on the water’s surface.
- These effects will disappear once Kokomi leaves the field.
Sangonomiya Kokomi was released in the game last September 21. Players can get her through her Limited Event Banner – Drifting Luminescence, alongside 4-star characters Xingqiu, Rosaria, and Beidou. To be able to try her gameplay, make sure to download the latest update of Genshin Impact on your gaming PC, consoles, or mobile devices.