Kujou Sara, the 4-star Electro bow user from Inazuma, has finally been released alongside Raiden Shogun on the current Character Event Banner. She is known as the tengu warrior, described as a warrior with wings as dark as a raven. If you managed to pull out Sara from the current banner, this is a build guide.
This build guide for Kujou Sara includes the right weapons and artifacts you should equip her with, which will allow you to optimize her attacks.
Best Weapons for Kujou Sara
- Elegy for the End – Kujou Sara receives an increase in Elemental Mastery by 60. When she wields this weapon, she gains a Sigil of Remembrance every time she uses her Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst. This effect can be triggered every 0.2 seconds and can be started even if Sara is not on the field.
- Sara gains up to 4 Sigils of Remembrance. All of them will be consumed, and her nearby party members will gain an effect called “Millennial Moment: Farewell Song” for 12 seconds. This effect will increase Elemental Mastery by 100 and an increase in ATK by 20%. Once the effect is triggered, Kujou Sara will not gain Sigils for Remembrance for 20 seconds.
- Skyward Harp – Using this weapon, Kujou Sara will increase CRIT Damage by 20%. Every hit has a 60% chance to inflict a small AoE (Area of Effect) attack, dealing 125% Physical Attack Damage. It can occur only once every 4 seconds.
- Favonius Warbow – Kujou Sara CRIT Hits will have a 60% chance of generating a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. This effect can occur only once every 12 seconds.
Best Artifacts for Kujou Sara
- Thundering Fury (4-Pieces) – A 2-piece of Thundering Fury will increase Kujou Sara’s Electro Damage Bonus by 15%. While a 4-piece of this artifact will increase Sara’s damage by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Super-conduct by 40%. Triggering the said effects will also decrease the Elemental Skill cooldown by a second. This can occur only once every 0.8 seconds.
- Noblesse Oblige(4-Pieces) – A 2-piece set of Noblesse Oblige will increase Kujou Sara’s Elemental Burst Damage by 20%. While a 4-piece set will increase Kujou Sara’s party members’ Attack by 20% for 12 seconds every time, she uses her Elemental Burst.
Players can obtain Kujou Sara in Raiden Shogun’s Limited Character Event Banner – Reign of Serenity. Aside from Raiden Shogun, players can also get Anemo-user Sucrose and Pyro-user Xiangling. If you haven’t played Genshin Impact yet, you can download it for free on your gaming pc.