Genshin Impact has released the third playable Archon in Genshin Impact, Raiden Shogun, also known as Baal, the Electro Archon. Unlike the other playable characters, the Archons are known as the gods who oversee the cities in Teyvat. Get to know the Raiden Shogun, her story, her talents, and what she can contribute to your current team.
Raiden Shogun is the current Electro Archon who presides and rules over Inazuma. After losing her friends and allies over time, the Raiden Shogun decided to pursue eternity for the people of Inazuma. However, she became a suppressive ruler over time. This drove the spirits of the forests away and earned disapproval from some of her subjects, especially after she announced her Vision Hunt Decree.
No one knows the reasons behind the Raiden Shogun’s decisions. But some people still trust and believe her idealism, hoping that their descendants shall witness the Archon’s dreams come to fruition.
Origin – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Raiden Shogun performs up to 5 consecutive strikes with her polearm.
- Charged Attack: Raiden Shogun consumes a certain amount of her Stamina to perform an upward slash to attack her enemies.
- Plunging Attack: Raiden Shogun plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along her path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Transcendence: Baleful Omen – Elemental Skill
Raiden Shogun unveils a shard of her Euthymia, enabling her to deal Electro Damage to any nearby opponents. It also grants her party members the Eye of Stormy Damage.
Eye of Stormy Judgment
- When a character with this buff attack and deals Damage to the opponents, the Eye will unleash a coordinated attack. This will cause AoE Electro Damage at the opponent’s position.
- Characters who will gain the Eye of Stormy Judgment will gain an increase in their Elemental Burst Damage. This increase in damage will be based on the Energy Cost of their Elemental Burst during the Eye’s duration.
- The Eye of Stormy Judgment can initiate one coordinated attack every 0.9 seconds per party.
- Any coordinated attacks generated by Raiden Shogun’s party members that are not controlled by the player will deal 20% of their Normal Damage.
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu – Elemental Burst
Raiden Shogun unleashes her Musou no Hitachi, which deals AoE Electro Damage. She then uses her Musou Isshin in combat for a specific duration of time. The damage dealt by her Musou no Hitachi and Musou Isshin increases based on the number of her Chakra Desiderata’s Resolve stacks. The stacks are consumed when Raiden Shogun uses this skill.
- Upon entering this state, Raiden shogun wields her tachi in the battle. Her Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will deal Electro Damage, which cannot be overridden.
- Every time she attacks her enemies, she will regenerate Energy for all her party members. Energy can be restored once every 1 second. This effect can also be triggered 5 times during the skill’s duration.
- While in this state, Raiden Shogun’s resistance to interruption also increases. She is also immune to Electro-Charged reaction Damage.
- While the Mussou Isshin is active, any of Raiden Shogun’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack Damage is considered an Elemental Burst Damage.
- The effect of Mussou Ishin will stop once Raiden Shogun leaves the field.
- Every time a party member except Raiden Shogun who uses their Elemental Burst will build up Resolved stacks based on the Energy Cost of their Elemental Bursts.
- The maximum number of Resolve stacks is 60. The Resolve gained by the Chakra Desiderata will be cleared 300 seconds after the Raiden Shogun leaves the field.
The Raiden Shogun Character Event Wish Banner – Reign of Serenity is now up on Genshin Impact. If you haven’t tried to play the game, it is free to download on Microsoft Windows gaming PC and gaming laptops.