Genshin Impact has released the first four-star character from Inazuma, Sayu, the Mujina Ninja. She is an Anemo vision holder and claymore user who is a master of ninjutsu. She can support her party by attacking her enemies and healing her allies at the same time. Get to know Sayu and what she can contribute to your party:
Genshin Impact Sayu is a Shuumatsuban’s Resident Ninja who is obsessed with growing taller. Deeply unsatisfied with her height, she believes that the only thing that can help her grow taller is to sleep more. To do this, Sayu mastered all kinds of ninjutsu. This allows her to run away and hide from all her responsibilities so she can have time to laze around and sleep. As a result, if the Yashiro Commission and Shuumatsuban need Sayu’s help, they need to do their best to find her first.
Sayu is a small girl who wears a Mujina attire which makes people confused as a Tanuki’s. But despite her petite stature, she can wield a claymore taller than herself. According to Sayu, this is mainly due to her Anemo vision. And that if she didn’t have it, she would not be able to lift the claymore even with her ninjutsu expertise.
Shuumatsuban Ninja Blade – Normal Attack
- Normal Attack: Sayu performs up to four consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Sayu drains Stamina over time, allowing her to perform continuous spinning attacks against nearby opponents.
- Plunging Attack: Sayu drops from mid-air and strikes the ground below, damaging opponents along her path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash – Elemental Skill
Sayu curls into a rolling Fuufuu Windwhee, which can smash into her opponents at high speed and also deals Anemo Damage. Once the duration ends, Sayu unleashes her Fuufuu Whirlwind Kick which also deals AoE Anemo Damage.
- Press: Sayu turns into a Fuufuu Windwheel, rolling forward a short distance before unleashing her Fuufuu Whirlwind Kick.
- Hold: Sayu rolls continuously in the Fuufuu Windwheel state, which increases her resistance to interruption. While in this state, Sayu can control the direction of her roll but can also use the skill again to end her Windwheel state early. She also unleashes a more robust version of her Fuufuu Whirlwind Kick.
- While on Hold, Sayu can also trigger Elemental Absorption. This means that Sayu comes into contact with other elements. At the same time, she will deal additional elemental damage of that type in her Windwheel state.
- This skill’s duration is 10 seconds. It then enters into cooldown once its effects end. The longer Sayu can remain in her Windwheel state, the longer the cooldown.
Yoohoo Art: Mujina Flurry – Elemental Burst
Upon activation, Sayu summons the Muji-Muji Daruma. This deals Anemo Damage to nearby opponents while healing all nearby party members. At specific intervals, the Muji-Muji Daruma will do several actions based on the following situations:
- If the HP of nearby characters is above 70%, the Muji-Muji Daruma will attack nearby opponents and deal Anemo Damage.
- If Sayu or her party members have less than 70% HP, it will heal all the active characters with the lowest HP left.
- Suppose there are no opponents in the area; Muji-Muji Daruma will heal active characters nearby even if they have 70% HP or more.
When Sayu can trigger a Swirl reaction while active, she will heal all characters and nearby allies. She will also heal an additional 1.2 HP for every point of Elemental Mastery.
You can get Sayu in the current banner, which features the new 5-star Pyro character, Yoimiya. The Character Event Wish is called Tapestry of the Golden Flames. Aside from Sayu, you can also get Diona and Xinyan from the said banner. Genshin Impact is free to download for Microsoft Windows gaming pc, PlayStation 4/5, Android, and iOS phones.