Genshin Impact Version 2.0 is finally coming this July 21! The first two new playable characters that are coming into the game are Kamisato Ayaka and Yoimiya. Ayaka is a 5-star character and sword-user with Cryo vision. At the same time, Yoimiya is another 5-star character and bow-user with Pyro vision.
Let’s get to know these two new 5-star playable characters:
Kamisato Ayaka was first introduced in Genshin Impact during the first Closed Beta Test in July 2019. She will officially be released in Genshin Impact 2.0. According to her game description, she is the daughter of the Yashiro Commission’s Kamisato Clan. She is dignified and elegant and a wise and strong character. Ayaka is very attentive to everyone’s needs. She personally takes care of the most troublesome matters.
- Kamisato Art: Hyouka – is Ayaka’s Elemental Skill. She emits ice around herself and launches nearby opponents, which deals with Cryo Damage.
- Kamisato Art: Soumetsu – is Ayaka’s Elemental Burst. She gathers frost with her fan and sword then creates blade storms which continuously advance forward. It deals Cryo Damage over time to all enemies in its path.
- Kamisato Art: Senho – is Ayaka’s Passive Talent, which allows her to move at high speed on the water. When she reappears, she inflicts cold on any nearby opponents.
Yoimiya is the owner of Naganohara Fireworks. As a talented pyrotechnician, she became known as “Queen of the Summer Festival” and is a household name in Inazuma. Yoimiya has a childhood innocence and possesses exuberant creativity and passion for her firework displays. She also enjoys social interactions, loves to talk to others, and is often seen playing with children.
- Niwavi Fire-Dance – is Yoimiya’s Elemental Skill. Arrows fired by Yoimiya’s Normal Attack will be Blazing Arrows, and their Damage is increased and converted to Pyro Damage.
- Ryuukin Saxifrage is Yoimiya’s Elemental Burst. She leaps into the air and fires forth blazing rockets, which burst, dealing with AoE Pyro Damage.
Genshin Impact is a fantasy RPG game from miHoYo, which you can download for free on your gaming PC, Android phone, and PlayStation 4 and 5.