Genshin Impact’s upcoming update, Version 1.4, will not only bring the new events to the game but also a new four-star character. This new playable character is Rosaria, a mysterious character that was introduced in the Dragonspine update.
Rosaria is a nun of the Church of Favonius in Monstadt. However, unlike Barbara, she seems to refuse to be involved in the church’s usual activities, including choir practice and praying. However, Rosaria is entirely devoted to protecting Monstadt from any threats. In the game, Rosaria is described as a nun who seems nothing at all like a person of the cloth outside of her garb. She is known for her sharp, cold words and manner. She usually prefers to work alone as well.
In the game, Rosaria is a polearm Cryo (Ice) user who can deal heavy damage to her enemies with her AoE (Area of Effect) Elemental Burst. Players can also use Rosaria as a support for her party members with one of her Talents, allowing her to increase the CRIT Rate of nearby party members.
To fully understand Rosaria’s gameplay, here’s a quick breakdown of her skills and talents in the game:
- Ravaging Confession – is Rosaria’s elemental skill that allows her to shift her position to appear behind her enemy. She then pierces and slashes them with her polearm, dealing Cryo damage. Rosaria cannot use this skill to appear behind larger enemies like Ruin Hunters.
- Rites of Termination – is Rosaria’s, Elemental Burst. She swings her weapon to slash nearby enemies, then summons a frigid Ice Lance, which strikes the ground, dealing immense Cryo Damage. The Ice Lance then periodically releases blasts of cold air, dealing more Cryo Damage.
- Regina Probationum – is her first passive skill which increases her CRIT Rate while attacking enemies behind using her Ravaging Confession.
- Shadow Samaritan – is the second passive skill of Rosaria, which increases her nearby party members’ CRIT Rate after unleashing her Elemental Burst, Rites of Termination.
- Night Walk – is Rosaria’s third passive skill which increases the movement speed of her party members at night between 6PM and 6AM.
Rosaria will arrive with the Version 1.4 update that will be released on gaming pc, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android devices on March 17, 2021. She will come alongside the Windblume Festival Event, which will bring new mini-games, events, and rewards to players.