Genshin Impact has finally released its newest playable character, the Anemo polearm user named Xiao. According to his in-game description, Xiao is one of the Mighty and Illuminated Adepti that guards Liyue. He is also heralded as the Guardian Yaksha. Despite his youthful appearance, there are hundreds of legends about Xiao documented in ancient books.
Today, we’re featuring Xiao and his combat information to know if his a great addition to your current team:
Normal/Charged Attack: Whirlwind Thrust
- In his normal attack, Xiao performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes.
- In his charged attack, Xiao consumes a certain amount of his Stamina to perform an upward thrust.
- In his plunging attack, Xiao plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging his opponents and dealing AoE damage upon impact. Xiao does not take any damage from his Plunging Attacks.
Elemental Skill: Lemniscatic Wind Cycling
- Xiao lunges forward, dealing Anemo Damage to his opponents.
- This skill can be used in mid-air. It also starts with 2 charges.
- Xiao also generates 3 elemental particles when he hits at least 1 target.
Elemental Burst: Bane of All Evil
Xiao dons his Yaksha Mask, which set gods and demons trembling millennia ago.
His Yaksha’s Mask brings the following effects:
- Greatly increases his jumping ability
- Increases his AoE and attack Damage.
- Converts attack Damage into Anemo Damage.
During this state, Xiao will continuously lose his HP.
Passive Talent 1: Evil Conqueror – Tamer of Demons
Under the effects of his Bane of All Evil Skill, all the Damage dealt by Xiao will increase by 5%. His damage increases by a further 5% for every 3 seconds the ability persists. His maximum Damage Bonus is 25%.
Passive Talent 2: Dissolution Eon – Heaven Fall
Using Lemniscatic Wind Cycling will increase the Damage of subsequent uses of the Lemniscatic Wind Cycling by 15%. This effect can last for 7 seconds and has a maximum stack of 3. Upon gaining a new stack, it will refresh the effect’s duration.
Passive Talent 3: Transcension – Gravity Defier
It decreases climbing Stamina consumption for own party members by 20%. It will not be stackable with Passive Talents that provide the same effects.
Xiao is part of the Genshin Impact Update 1.3 titled All That Glitters. You can now update the game on your mobile phone, gaming pc, or PS4. And with that, let us know what you think about Xiao in the comments below.