Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja have finally announced the PC-specific features of their upcoming action RPG game, Nioh 2 Complete PC Edition. It will be released on February 5 and will be available on gaming PC via Steam.
According to the developers, fans and players can expect the following PC features for the Nioh 2 Complete PC Edition:
- 4K Ultra-HD support
- Ultra Wide-Screen compatibility
- HDR and 144Hz monitor support
- Consistent 60/120 FPS
- Full Mouse and Keyboard Customization
- Gamepad compatibility
Nioh 2 is an action RPG that allows the player to create their protagonist to embark on a journey across Japan during the Sengoku period. Use your ability to Yokai shift and defeat the most powerful yokai in battle.
The Nioh 2 Complete PC Edition also includes all the 3 DLC expansions released in the game. These expansions include The Tengu’s Disciple, Darkness in the Capital, and The First Samurai.
- The Tengu’s Disciple – will take the protagonist to the end of the Heian period, wherein two clans are competing ruthlessly with one another. It will serve as a prologue to the story of Nioh 2 and how it came to be.
- Darkness in the Capital – takes place in the middle of the Heian period, wherein evil spirits and yokai ran rampant throughout Japan. The protagonist must venture to the capital and know the truth behind the connections between the past and the present.
- The First Samurai – will bring the protagonist during the beginning of the Heian period. It is the climatic expansion of the Nioh 2 saga, wherein the protagonist must face his arch-nemesis, Otakemaru, again.
Again, Nioh 2 Complete PC Edition will be available starting February 5, 2021. Players who will buy this game via Steam will have an exclusive bonus, the Valve Helmet. To access this bonus, the player must go to the Shrine menu and select the Boons tab to obtain it.