Genshin Impact has released the new playable character in the game. It is no other than the emissary and secretary for the Liyie Qixing, Ganyu. She is a half-qilin, which makes her a bit different among the other characters, who are either gods or humans. But more than that, Ganyu brings a new Cryo-damage character in the game.
Let’s get to check Ganyu’s talents and what she has to offer in the game:
- Talent 1 – Liutian Archery – Normal/Charged Attack
Normal Attack: Ganyu performs up to 6 consecutive shots with her bow.
Charged Attack: Ganyu performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased Damage. Charge Level 1 will deal with Cryo damage. Charge Level 2 will fire off a Frostflake Arrow, which deals with Cryo Damage. This Frostflake Arrow will bloom after hitting its target, dealing with Area of Effect Cryo Damage.
Plunging Attack: Ganyu fires a shower of arrows in mid-air, which before falling into the ground, deals Area of Effect Damage upon impact.
- Talent 2 – Trail of the Qilin – Elemental Skill
Ganyu dashes backward, leaving a single Ice Lotus behind. This shuns all impurity and deals with Area of Effect Cryo Damage.
This Ice Lotus brings the following effects:
– it continuously taunts surrounding opponents, which causes them to attack it.
– its endurance scales are based on Ganyu’s Max HP.
– it blooms profusely once it is destroyed or its duration ends, which deals Area of Effect Cryo Damage.
This Elemental Skill also generates two elemental particles when the creation hits at least one target and two elemental particles when the explosion hits at least one target.
- Talent 3 – Celestial Shower – Elemental Burst
Ganyu coalesces an atmospheric frost and snow to summon a Sacred Cryo Pearl, which exorcises evil. During this ability’s duration, the Sacred Cryo Pearl will continuously rain down shards of ice, which strikes opponents within its Area of Effect and deals Cryo Damage.
- Talent 4 – Undivided Heart – Passive Talent 1
Upon firing a Frostflake Arrow, the critical rate of her subsequent Frostflake Arrows and its resulting bloom effects are increased by 20% for five seconds.
- Talent 5 – Harmony between Heaven and Earth – Passive Talent 2
Her Elemental Burst, Celestial shower, grants a 20% Cryo Damage Bonus to active members, which brings an Area of Effect.
- Talent 6 – Preserved for the Hunt – Passive Talent 3
Using Ganyu when crafting Bow-type weapons will refund 15% of the ores needed in crafting the item.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha adventure video game from Mihoyo. You can download it on your gaming PC on their official website.