Respawn Entertainment has released the first major update to their new successful battle-royale game, Apex Legends. The Pre-Season Patch (1.03) includes more than just bug fixes but also a gear and map update.
Let’s check them out:
Patch 1.03 includes the following tweaks and improvements to Apex Legends’ gameplay:
- Various improvements as well as tweaks to the game’s user interface.
- Includes an update to the game’s extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Improvements to fix a number of clients and server stability issues.
- A fixed exploit that will now allow players to duplicate items in their inventory.
- Improvements to fix some stability and performance issues in-game.
- Fixed the issue where players would get a gray screen in the lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed the issue where all of your friends on your list are shown as offline, not allowing players to create a party.
- Shortened the duration of the Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world for 1 second.
- The Arc Star is now updated to display a grenade warning indicator.
- All bugs in the Kings Canyon geo maps are fixed, including holes players could fall through or places they could get stuck.
Along with the patch note updates, Respawn community manager Jay Frechette also stated that the developers are still working to improve the stability and performance issues in the game and provide more visibility for everyone.
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle-royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and is set in the world of Titanfall. It was launched on February 4, 2019, for Microsoft Windows gaming PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gaming consoles. As of now, the game has already gathered more than 25 million players worldwide.