CITY of INDUSTRY, CA (Feb. 18, 2014) – CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, today unleashed a new series of PC gaming systems based on NVIDIA’s new NVIDIA GTX 750; GTX 750 Ti, and GTX Titan Black edition GPUs.
Beginning today, CYBERPOWERPC customers can make these powerful new GPUs their weapon of choice in high-performance rigs such as the new Zeus Mini small form factor series, Zeus EVO, and Fang III systems. For enthusiasts looking for hyper-realistic game play and stunning visuals, the new NVIDIA GTX Titan Black edition GPU is the ultimate graphics card for your gaming PC.
The NVIDIA GTX 750 (1GB) and GTX 750 Ti (2GB) cards deliver amazing gaming horsepower to tackle today’s most demanding titles in full 1080p HD. They offer a twenty-five percent increase in performance over previous-generation cards and up to twice the power efficiency thanks to the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture. Plus, they come loaded with GeForce GTX gaming technologies like NVIDIA GameStream, G-SYNC, and GeForce Experience.
For CYBERPOWERPC customers looking for the perfect balance of performance, sleek design and groundbreaking technologies the GeForce GTX TITAN Black edition is a masterpiece in design and engineering. The new Black edition increases performance by 15 percent while retaining the whisper-quiet acoustics and cool thermals. Any CYBERPOWERRPC system built with this GPU can power your most extreme games, and even 4K and multiple monitors at 25 x 16, with high-speed double precision and 6 GB of frame buffer memory.
Systems featuring the GTX 750, GTX 750 Ti and GTX Titan Black edition start at $649, $699, and $1749 respectively. Standard features on all systems include:
- GeForce Experience — Automatically updates your game-ready drivers as new games are released. Also allows users to optimize the game settings to their PC with a single click, and ShadowPlay to allow you to capture and share all your favorite gaming moments.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready — Eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag for the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming monitor experience ever seen.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology — Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and give users greater control over cooling options.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready — Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready — Expand PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience. Also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors.
- NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA Technology — Anti-aliasing technology that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology — Enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology — Unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks.
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers the highest data transfer speeds for games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Dual-link DVI, Display Port, HDMI — Able to drive flat-panel displays up to 2560×1600 resolution over a DVI connector as well as drive the latest DisplayPort panels. Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology — Lets you stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable devices.
All CYBERPOWERPC models based the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards can be customized with a number of performance hardware and component upgrades such as CPU and gaming memory upgrades, solid state drives and storage hard drives, gaming peripherals, business software to enhance your productivity, and more at the company’s website, https://www.CYBERPOWERPC.com
All CYBERPOWERPC systems are assembled and supported in the USA. Every system is meticulously built including precise cable routing to ensure optimal airflow and a clean aesthetic appearance. CYBERPOWERPC loads every system with Microsoft Windows 8.1 for an enhanced gaming and multimedia experience. All CYBERPOWERPC desktop gaming systems include an industry-best 3-year limited warranty.
About CyberPowerPC Inc.
Cyberpower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as a leading global provider of custom computer systems and interactive gaming products. Headquartered in City of Industry in Southern California, CYBERPOWERPC manufacturers and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.